DATES & TIMES
September 4–6, 2015
Will Call opens: 2pm
Doors open: 4pm
Show ends: 2am
San Manuel Amphitheater & Grounds
2575 Glen Helen Parkway
San Bernardino, CA 92407
SECURITY & ENTRY
Every attendee (including media) will be searched prior to entry. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, a full pat-down, having all of your items examined, and possibly removing your shoes. Police officers work both inside and outside our events. All narcotics laws are strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Narcotics officers will be working both areas and enforcing all drug-related laws. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event; violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are found intoxicated at entry, security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
AGES & ID
You must be 18+ to enter and 21+ for alcohol/VIP. Photo ID required.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license or ID (must be accompanied by color photocopy of passport)
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificates
- NO Photocopies of any ID
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
- Your ticket
- Photo ID (see Acceptable Forms below)
- Festive yet comfortable clothing and shoes
- Smiles and good vibes!
- NO Reentry/ins & outs per day
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- NO Tailgating
- YES Small bags, single compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, & purses (maximum 12”x12”)
- YES Official Insomniac water bottles—must be empty upon entry
- YES CamelBaks with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- YES Cell phones
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- YES E-cigs or vapes that do not have refillable liquid chambers
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- YES Earplugs
- YES Sealed lip balm & gloss
- YES Powder makeup and sealed tampons
- YES Glowsticks& glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Sealed packs of gum
- YES Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- YES LED poi
- YES Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines below)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6” (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Pets
- NO Massagers
- NO Laser pointers and air horns
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Pacifiers, dust masks or gas masks
- NO Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- NO Liquid makeup or unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Bota bags
- NO Large purses, bags or backpack (over 12″×12″)
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood, aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
Store your stuff securely and keep your cell phone powered up! Lockers allow you unlimited in-and-out access throughout both days, and each one features a universal cell phone charger. Lockers measure approximately 8″H x 12″W x 18″D. Pro tip: The lockers make a great meeting point for your group! Rent a locker
IOGEAR BATTERY CHARGING STATION
Don’t risk losing track of your friends or missing the perfect photo op—keep your phone powered up! Stop by the IOGEAR battery charging station to charge your device, or buy an external battery so you can keep on dancing. Check your festival map for locations.
WATER REFILL STATIONS
Stay hydrated! Fill up your Insomniac bottle (get your very own at our merch booth!), CamelBak or any empty beverage container (purchased inside the festival) at our free hydration stations. Look for the water droplet symbol on a festival map to find the nearest station.
Insomniac merch booths can be found on the event map and will have a variety of T-shirts, jackets, backpacks, sweatshirts, official water bottles and more fun stuff! We get new styles and designs each year, so don’t miss out.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Food and beverage stands are located throughout the event, with roaming vendors carrying water, snacks and other beverages. Cash and credit accepted.
Bars located throughout the festival will serve beer and liquor. Service hours may be limited. You must be 21+ to consume alcohol (ID required).
The Insomniac General Store is stocked with items you may have forgotten at home. From flip-flops to eye drops and ring pops — these are just a few of our favorite things from our shops.
ATMs will be located around the venue. Locations will be marked on the festival map, which will be available at the venue, online before the weekend, and on the Insomniac mobile app.
SAFETY & MEDICAL
To ensure a safe environment for all, security and medical staff will be present throughout the entire event. If you need any assistance, please go to the nearest medical or information tent, or seek out an event staff member. Learn more about staying healthy and happy at Nocturnal Wonderland.
Info booths will be stationed throughout the venue. Check your festival map for specific locations.
LOST & FOUND
Lost & Found booths will be available at the venue. Check your festival map for specific locations. Following the event, lost items will be held at the Insomniac Office in Los Angeles. If you need to retrieve your item after the festival is over, email us.
Insomniac welcomes all, and we strive to make our environment accessible to our guests with disabilities. During the festival, the venue will feature accessible parking, restrooms and other amenities, as well as designated areas for wheelchair users and their companions.
Enter Gate 1 on Glen Helen Pkwy, and drive down the service road to the ADA parking lot adjacent to South Entrance 2. Note the ADA icon on the parking map (coming soon).
An accessible entrance is located near the ADA parking. Look for the Access Center, where you can check in and receive your wristband for all accessible viewing platforms.
Nocturnal Wonderland provides an accessible viewing area for each stage. To gain access, please check in and pick up your wristband at the Access Center.
All public restroom areas, ATMs and concession stands are accessible to our patrons with disabilities. Please see your festival map for locations, or contact the nearest staff member for assistance.
First aid locations are offered throughout the venue. Please refer to your festival map, or contact the nearest staff member. Festival event staff have been trained in proper emergency preparedness.
Service animals are the only animals allowed onto the festival grounds.
Q: Can I hang posters or hand out flyers?
A: Do not hang posters or hand out flyers inside the festival or in the surrounding neighborhood. You may hand out flyers only just outside the gates at the close of the show each day. Anyone violating this policy will be banned from promoting at our events.
Q: Does the venue have cash machines?
A: Yes, ATMs will be available both inside and outside the venue grounds. Locations will be clearly marked on the festival map.
Q: Can I sleep in my car or park overnight?
A: Sorry, sleeping in cars in the festival parking lot is not permitted for anyone. DO NOT leave your car in the parking lot during non-festival hours, or it will be towed at your expense.
Q: Can I rent a locker?
A: Yes! Store your stuff securely and keep your cell phone powered up all weekend long. Reserve your locker now!
Q: I’m under 18. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
A: No one under the age of 18 will be allowed into the venue, with or without a guardian.
Q: What kind of ID do I need?
A: You must present identification to enter the festival and/or buy alcohol. See the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable ID under Info & Guidelines.
Q: What if my ID is lost or expired?
A: Security will accept expired ID cards ONLY if accompanied by DMV renewal documentation. If your ID was lost or stolen, you must bring a government-issued interim license or passport.
Q: Can I use a consular ID or foreign driver’s license?
A: Consular IDs are not considered acceptable identification. Foreign government-issued driver’s licenses are acceptable with a photocopy of a passport. A foreign government-issued passport will work on its own.
Before contacting us, please see if your question is answered in the FAQ above. If it isn’t, find the appropriate contact below. Do not send inquiries to multiple email addresses.
ART INSTALLATION PROPOSALS
Proposals for large-scale art installations or interactive art concepts similar to the ones featured at our festivals should be submitted with examples of past work, concept description, and any designs/comps to firstname.lastname@example.org.