Get the full festival experience with Nocturnal Wonderland camping, conveniently located right next to the festival site. Now expanded to three- and four-night options, we offer a full weekend escape and a welcoming community of friends. Plus, our decorated campground features an array of fun activities — a silent disco, arts and crafts, yoga and more — before and after the show each night.
You must have a festival ticket (purchased separately) and be 18+ to enter camping areas.
Park remotely and walk in!
- Tent plots measure 10’x10′
- 5 people max per tent
- There will be a free parking lot specifically for tent campers, limited to 1 car per tent spot
Set up camp right next to your vehicle!
- Car camping spots are 12’x30′. This is enough room for your car and one tent.
- Sleeping in cars/vans is not permitted.
- Upon arrival, you will be directed to the next available camping area.
- Please minimize the space you occupy so that others can share the grounds.
- Once your car is parked, we advise you to keep it there. If a car leaves the campground, it will not be allowed re-entry, and no other overnight parking is available nearby.
- If you need to leave for an emergency, you must get a campground manager to escort your car out safely. Absolutely no car movement is allowed from 2–6am. Please arrive prepared for the weekend.
- To camp with an RV or camping trailer, you must also purchase an RV pass (one per vehicle).
- Each camper must have their own camping wristband, which will be distributed at check-in.
- RVs must be standard size, ranging from 19′ to 30′, with max capacities ranging from 3–7 people. Legal vehicle capacity will be enforced.
Relax and pamper yourself with the Nocturnal glamping experience! VIP camping area includes an air-conditioned lounge area, private showers, flushable restrooms, late-night snacks, cash bar and more! You must have a festival ticket (purchased separately) and be 18+ to enter camping areas; you must be 21+ to purchase or consume alcohol.
- 3 or 4 nights, max 2 people per tent
- 1 glamping tent, fully furnished upon arrival
- Choice of 1 queen or 2 twin memory foam mattress bed(s)
- 2 pillows, duvets and bed linens
- 2 bedside tables
- 2 chairs
- 2 bath towels
- 1 mini fridge
ACORN VILLAGE TENT
- 3 or 4 nights
- 1 special Nocturnal Wonderland tent for either 1 or 2 people (yours to keep)
- 1 or 2 inflatable mattresses (yours to keep) – package for 1 or 2 people available
- 1 or 2 sleeping bags and pillows (yours to keep) – package for 1 or 2 people available
- 1 lantern
- Easy check-in with dedicated on-site concierge
- Access to VIP campground
Please arrive only during the check-in hours below. Note that the line may take up to an hour, and closing times are strict. If you arrive late, we will not be able to admit you into the campground until check-in opens the following day.
- Thursday, September 1: 6pm–12am
- Friday, September 2: 9am–7pm
- Saturday, September 3: 9am–5pm
Campsite hours: Thursday, September 1, 6pm – Monday, September 5, 3pm. All campers must be fully packed and vacating the campground by 3pm on Monday, September 5.
- Just like the festival itself, all attendees in the campground must be 18+.
- No single-day camping passes are available; four-night camping passes are good for the nights of Thursday, September 1 through Monday, September 5; three-night camping passes are good for the nights of Friday, September 2 through Monday, September 5.
- Only one camping pass must be purchased per car. Your vehicle’s group will receive a single camping spot. Upon arrival, each member of your group will receive a camping wristband, which will be required for campground entry.
- You may walk in and out between the campground and the festival, as long as you show your camping wristband and your festival ticket.
- Friends you meet at the festival will not be permitted to enter the campground with you after the show unless they have their own camping wristbands.
- Upon arrival, you must present your camping pass and your event ticket. If your pass or tickets are at Will Call, just present your credit card and ID to pick them up at the camping entrance.
- Every vehicle will be searched upon check-in. Note that the more stuff you have in your car, the longer it will take to get through the line. Please help the process move faster by bringing only what you really need.
- You must travel with only the legal number of people that can fit in your car/truck.
- Food, drinks and ice and other general store items will be available for purchase.
- The campground will offer portable toilets and potable water Thursday–Monday.
- Cell phone chargers are available. Sorry, there are no electrical outlets.
- Shower hours: Fri.–Sun. 7am–5pm, 2–4am; Mon. 7–11am
- The campground offers 24-hour emergency medical services, as well as multiple info kiosks. Please familiarize yourself with their locations, which will be clearly marked on the campground map.
- Lost something? Check the Lost & Found located in the camping area.
- ADA camping, showers and bathrooms will be available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
ARTS & CRAFTS
Get crafty, and make something beautiful! We’ll have materials and staff on-hand to help you. Thursday, 8pm–midnight; Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 10am–4pm.
Rejuvenate your mind, body and soul after dancing the night away. Bring your yoga mat, water bottle and good vibes. Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 9–10am / 11am–noon.
Catch a glimpse of the celestial beings illuminating the Nocturnal sky. Thursday, 8pm–midnight.
SCIENCE UNDER THE STARS
Kick back on beanbags (feel free to bring your own!), rest your dancing feet, and enjoy some mind-boggling science. Saturday, 2am.
Stay cool in the pool, or slip down one of our water slides! Fri/Sat/Sun, 10am–5pm.
NOT-SO-SILENT & SILENT DISCO
Kick off the weekend Thursday night from 8pm–2am with the Not-so-Silent Disco, a full-volume campground dance party.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights from 2–6am, keep the dance party going after-hours with the Silent Disco! Music is transmitted via wireless headphones, so those nearby hear nothing but the sounds of your dancing feet.
- You must be 21+ to consume alcohol in the campground.
- Liquor is NOT permitted at all.
- Beer and wine are OK but are limited to one case of canned beer OR up to 5 liters of boxed wine per person.
- Glass bottles are not permitted.
If you need security, medical or any other assistance, just text “NOC” to 69050, stating your location and the nature of the issue.
Example: NOC – My friend isn’t feeling well. Can someone please come check on her? She’s at the corner of 1st & Wide Awake.
- Please take care of your valuables. Neither Insomniac nor the venue is responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- In the event of inclement weather (lightning, rain, etc.), we advise you to take shelter in your vehicle. If you’re inside the venue during this time, please exit calmly for everyone’s safety. Return to your campsite until the storm clears and you are notified of the resumption of the event.
- Your tent!
- E-Z UP / shade structure
- Plastic stakes and rubber mallets
- Tennis balls or caps used for tent stakes
- Sleeping bags, blankets, pillows
- Propane grills (small tank only)
- Ice chests/coolers
- Food and beverages/water
- Trash bags
- CamelBaks, Insomniac water bottles & reusable plastic water bottles
- Fanny packs
- Non-professional flash/still cameras and hand-held video cameras (e.g., Sony Action Cam, GoPro)
- Cell phones
- Sunglasses and hats
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- Single-use/disposable E-cigs or vapes that do not have refillable liquid chambers
- Sealed lip balm/gloss
- Makeup and sealed/wrapped tampons
- Sealed packs of gum
- Glowsticks (string glowstick/LED poi is permitted but must be performed 5’ away from others)
- Glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- Hula hoops (especially LED hoops!)
- Totems/decorated pool noodles (see below for guidelines)
- Inflatables (deflated upon entry)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate or company-branded ones)
- Non-amplified (acoustic) musical instruments
The following are NOT allowed in the campground:
- Metal stakes & hammers
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Loose pills without a prescription, or expired medications of any kind (all medications, prescription or otherwise, must be in their original container)
- Pets (except service animals)
- LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- Glass bottles (small bottles of perfume/cologne are OK)
- Spray paint
- Promotional flyers, promotional/corporate branded banners, or vehicles displaying sponsorships or ads
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, etc.)
- Professional recording equipment—photo, video or audio (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Open campfires or fires/flames of any kind (propane grills OK)
- Golf carts, dune buggies, off-road motorcycles, Segways, etc. (bicycles OK)
- Large speaker systems
- Air horns
- Unauthorized vending of food or merchandise, including alcohol
- Gas generators (solar-powered generators OK)
- Liquor (beer and wine OK for 21+)
- Alcohol for minors. You must be 21+ to drink within the campgrounds. If entering with alcohol, you must present government-issued identification. The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department will frequent the campgrounds and randomly card campers seen drinking alcohol. Underage drinkers risk receiving a citation or even being arrested. 21+ campers are advised to carry their government-issued identification AT ALL TIMES.
Decorated totems are welcome in the campground! Please follow these guidelines:
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood, aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
CAMPING CODE OF CONDUCT
Campers are expected to be courteous to one another, as well as to event staff. The campground is shared space, and these are your neighbors for the next few days! Please do your part in making this an incredible weekend for everyone. If a guest participating in any of the following behavior is uncooperative or a persistent offender, they will be removed from the festival site. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.
By purchasing a camping ticket, you agree to adhere to the following code of conduct:
- All campers must be 18 or older, verified by government-issued ID.
- All campers must have a festival ticket.
- All campers must wear their camping wristband (acquired at the camping car check-in).
- Campers consuming alcohol must be 21 or older, verified by government-issued ID, which may be randomly checked at any time.
- All campers must be packed and vacated from the campground by 3pm on Monday, September 5.
- Quiet time will be enforced from 2–8am each night. Please respect your fellow campers!
- Prohibited items confiscated at entry or during the event will NOT be returned. Please don’t bring prohibited items!
The following actions may result in a WARNING and/or EJECTION from the campground:
- Irresponsible use of alcohol
- Public nudity or lewd behavior
- Accessing restricted areas without proper passes
- Taunting, bullying, abusive/disruptive language and or obscene gestures
- Moving RV or vehicle to another location after placement by festival staff
- Parking or extending any part of RV or tent into fire lanes or outside designated/marked area
- Playing music during enforced quiet hours
- Failing to cooperate/comply with campground safety officers
The following actions will result in IMMEDIATE EJECTION:
- Relieving your bladder or bowels anywhere other than approved restrooms/porta-potties
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone
- Public sexual behavior
- Possession/use of illegal drugs
- Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property
Please check this site frequently, as camping information is subject to change, and further items may be added to the lists above. If you have camping questions that aren’t answered below, please contact email@example.com, and we’ll respond as quickly as possible. Thank you!
Q: Can I buy a single-night camping pass?
A: No single-night camping passes are available. Only four- and three-night passes are available.
Q: Is three-night camping for Thursday/Friday/Saturday or Friday/Saturday/Sunday?
A: Three-night camping passes are for the nights of Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Four-night camping passes are for the nights of Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Q: Can we park our cars next to our tents?
A: If you purchase a car camping pass, you may park next to your tent.
Q: My friends are arriving later. Can they join my campsite, or can I reserve a campsite for them next to mine?
A: All members of your camping party must arrive together; additional members will not be permitted to join your site once you’ve checked in. Reserving campsites is also not allowed; sites are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Q: My friend bought my camping pass for me. How do I pick it up?
A: Just bring a photocopy of your friend’s credit card and ID.
Q: If you confiscate something, can I get it back at the end of the weekend?
A: Prohibited items confiscated at any point—whether at entry or throughout the weekend—will NOT be returned. Please see the above list of prohibited items and read it carefully. If you have a question as to whether something is permitted, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re unsure about an item, we advise you to leave it at home.
Q: Are we allowed to sleep in our cars/oversize vans?
A: No. Sleeping in cars or vans can be a serious health risk due to heat. We do not advise this for anyone!
Q: Will there be a general store in the camping area?
A: Yes! It will be open the entire time that the campground is open.
Q: May I bring my own personal grill or cooking appliance?
A: You may bring a small propane grill.
Q: Are there showers in the campground?
A: Yes. We offer showers, portable toilets and potable water.