Thursday, 9/13, 6pm – Sunday, 9/16, 3pm. All campers must be fully packed and vacating the campground by 3pm on Sunday, 9/16.
Daily Festival Hours
Will Call: Fri & Sat, opens at 3pm
Event Times: Fri & Sat, 5pm–2am
- Thursday, 9/13: 6pm–midnight
- Friday, 9/14: 9am–7pm
- Saturday, 9/15: 9am–5pm
Please arrive only during the check-in hours above, and allow extra time for unexpected delays, as closing times are strict. If you arrive late, we will not be able to admit you into the campground until check-in opens the following day.
Campground Ticket Help
- Thursday, 9/13: 2pm–1am
- Friday, 9/14: 8am–1pm*
- Saturday, 9/15: 8am–1pm*
*On these days, after Campground Ticket Help closes, camping Will Call needs will be processed at the Main Box Office.
Ins & Outs
- All campers will have in/out privileges to and from the festival (during festival hours) and a dedicated campers-only festival entrance.
- Campers must scan in & out when going from the campground to the festival and vice versa. This is required in order to gain re-entry.
- Campers with a valid camping wristband are allowed to leave the campground on foot.
- Festivalgoers who do not have valid camping wristbands will not have in/out privileges from the festival to the campground or access to the campground at any time.
Check-in procedures vary by camping type: