Nocturnal Wonderland takes place at Glen Helen Amphitheater in San Bernardino, CA. Accessible via the I-15 or I-215 only, please follow event traffic and parking staff directions upon arrival. This will help ensure smooth traffic flow and faster parking. Expect delays during peak hours in the San Bernardino area, and plan accordingly with early arrivals and extra travel time.
General Parking on festival days (Saturday 9/17 and Sunday 9/18) is free, and will open at 12pm each day. Carpooling is HIGHLY encouraged. There are multiple parking lots at the venue, designated by color. Look for the color signs as you exit your lot. Pro-Tip: Drop a GPS pin or take a screenshot of your location when parked to help you remember where you’re parked.
Do not park in any unofficial lots outside of the festival and venue map. Pedestrian pathways will be clearly marked to and from all affiliated lots. Do not park or walk outside of those designated areas; it is dangerous for pedestrians and vehicles, and the CHP will rigorously enforce this restriction.
To expedite your exit, traffic leaving some lots will be directed north on Glen Helen Pkwy to I-215. If you are returning to Los Angeles, you should take the on-ramp to I-215 north and immediately take the first exit to I-15 south.
ADA Parking will be located within the Blue Lot, and accessible off Glen Helen Parkway via Gate 3. Please have your ADA hangtag in your window and follow parking staff to the designated area. Learn more about accessibility at Nocturnal Wonderland.
Parking Lot Restrictions
Vehicles must vacate the parking lot each day at the close of the festival. Any vehicles left in the lot after each festival day will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
The following activities are strictly prohibited in the parking lot and areas surrounding the venue:
- Sleeping in your vehicle (except RV Camping)
- Buying/selling tickets
- Loitering or other illegal behavior
- Drinking alcohol
- Illegal drug use
- Please carpool if possible. It’s not only good for environment, but it will minimize the number of vehicles accessing the grounds and help get you parked and into the festival faster!
- Plan to arrive early, so you can take care of parking and get into the festival without missing a beat!
- Don’t leave valuables in your car. Leave them at home, or carry them with you.
- Be sure to remember where you park your car! Pin your location, and take pics of nearby landmarks and signage. Each parking area will be designated by a unique color as you enter/exit each lot. Remember your color!
- Please follow designated pedestrian routes from the lots to the venue and back, especially along Glen Helen Parkway. You should NEVER walk in the road, and should follow all designated foot paths marked by the festival signage.
- Please follow directions from event staff. This will help ensure smooth traffic flow and faster parking. To expedite your exit, traffic leaving some lots will be directed north on Glen Helen Pkwy to I-215. If you are returning to Los Angeles, you should take the on-ramp to I-215 north and immediately take the first exit to I-15 south.
Insomniac Holdings, LLC and its affiliates, together with their respective employees, officers, owners, shareholders, members, directors, representatives and agents (collectively, “Insomniac”) are NOT RESPONSIBLE for and assume no liability arising from fire, theft, damage to or loss of any vehicle or any articles left therein. Parking at the event constitutes acknowledgement by the holder that he or she has read and agrees to the provisions of the foregoing contract. Vehicles (a) remaining in parking areas after close or (b) in parking areas other than as designated by Insomniac are, at Insomniac’s sole discretion, subject to tow-away at owner’s expense.