Get the full festival experience with Nocturnal Wonderland camping, conveniently located right next to the festival site. We offer a full weekend escape, a welcoming community of friends, and a festively decorated campground featuring an array of fun activities — a silent disco, arts and crafts, yoga and more — before and after the show each night.
You must have a festival ticket (purchased separately) and be 18+ to enter camping areas.
Park remotely and walk in!
- Tent plots measure 10’x10′
- 5 people max per tent
- There will be a free parking lot specifically for tent campers, limited to 1 car per tent spot
Set up camp right next to your vehicle!
- Car camping spots are 12’x30′. This is enough room for your car and one tent.
- Sleeping in cars/vans is not permitted.
- Upon arrival, you will be directed to the next available camping area.
- Please minimize the space you occupy so that others can share the grounds.
- Once your car is parked, we advise you to keep it there. If a car leaves the campground, it will not be allowed re-entry, and no other overnight parking is available nearby.
- If you need to leave for an emergency, you must get a campground manager to escort your car out safely. Absolutely no car movement is allowed from 2–6am. Please arrive prepared for the weekend.
- Campsite size: 10’x10′, tent camping only
- Campsites located near the lake, most will be shaded by trees
- Private parking lot (1 vehicle per pass) approx. 100 yards from campsites
- Will have access to vehicle at all times*
- Closer location to the festival entrance then GA tent camping
* Vehicle access in and out is prohibited. If the vehicle leaves, the driver will need to pay for overnight parking outside the camping area, as their vehicle may enter the campground only once.
- To camp with an RV or camping trailer, you must purchase an RV pass (one per vehicle).
- Each camper must have their own camping wristband, which will be distributed at check-in.
- RVs must be standard size, ranging from 19′ to 30′, with max capacities ranging from 3–7 people. Legal vehicle capacity will be enforced.
Overnight Parking is an additional parking lot for campers arriving at a separate time and joining an existing campsite.
- Only one Overnight Parking pass will be allowed per campsite.
- No re-entry is allowed.
- Cars entering Overnight Parking may not exceed the legal capacity for their vehicle. No oversize vehicles are allowed.
- Overnight Parking will be open during normal camping check-in entry hours.
Each campsite is allowed a maximum of eight (8) people, including guests who arrive via Overnight Parking, ride-share, drop-off, etc. Campsites exceeding eight people will be required to purchase an additional camping pass.
- Food, drinks and ice and other general store items will be available for purchase.
- The campground will offer portable toilets and drinking water Thursday–Sunday.
- Cell phone chargers are available. Sorry, there are no electrical outlets.
- Shower hours: Thurs, 6pm–midnight; Fri–Sat, 7am–5pm + 1–4am; Sun, 7–11am
- The campground will feature Insomniac Shop merch and general store booths. Come by and grab your Nocturnal apparel and camping festival essentials!
- The campground offers 24-hour emergency medical services, as well as multiple info kiosks. Please familiarize yourself with their locations, which will be clearly marked on the campground map.
- Lost something? Check the Lost & Found located in the camping area.
- ADA camping, showers and bathrooms will be available. Contact email@example.com if you have questions.
ARTS & CRAFTS
Get crafty, and make something beautiful! We’ll have materials and staff on-hand to help you. Friday & Saturday, 10am–4pm.
Rejuvenate your mind, body and soul after dancing the night away. Bring your yoga mat, water bottle and good vibes. Friday & Saturday, 9–10am / 11am–noon.
Catch a glimpse of the celestial beings illuminating the Nocturnal sky. Thursday, 8–11pm.
Stay cool in the pool, or slip down one of our water slides! Friday & Saturday, 10am–5pm.
Keep the dance party going after-hours with the Silent Disco! Music is transmitted via wireless headphones, so those nearby hear nothing but the sounds of your dancing feet.
Thursday night pre-party: 8pm–2am
Friday & Saturday nights: 2–6am
- Just like the festival itself, all attendees in the campground must be 18+.
- No single-day camping passes are available; three-night camping passes are good for the night of Thursday, September 14 through the morning of Sunday, September 17.
- Only one camping pass must be purchased per car. Your vehicle’s group will receive a single camping spot. Upon arrival, each member of your group will receive a camping wristband, which will be required for campground entry.
- Upon arrival, you must present your camping pass and your event ticket. If your pass or tickets are at Will Call, just present your credit card and ID to pick them up at the camping entrance.
- Every vehicle will be searched upon check-in. Note that the more stuff you have in your car, the longer it will take to get through the line. Please help the process move faster by bringing only what you really need.
- You must travel with only the legal number of people that can fit in your car/truck.
INS & OUTS AT NOCTURNAL WONDERLAND
- Campers with a valid camping wristband will have in/out privileges between the festival and the campground.
- Campers must scan in & out when going from the campground to the festival and vice versa. This is required in order to gain re-entry.
- Campers with a valid camping wristband are allowed to leave the campground area on foot.
- Cars are not allowed to re-enter the campground under any circumstances.
- Friends you meet at the festival will not be permitted to enter the campground with you after the show unless they have their own camping wristbands.
- Festivalgoers without valid camping wristbands will not have in & out privileges from the festival to the exterior of the venue or into the campground at any time.
- Once you leave the festival, you will not be allowed to come back in.
- Thursday, 9/14: 3pm–midnight
- Friday, 9/15: 9am–7pm
- Saturday, 9/16: 9am–5pm
Please arrive only during the check-in hours above. Note that the line may take up to an hour, and closing times are strict. If you arrive late, we will not be able to admit you into the campground until check-in opens the following day.
Thursday, 9/14, 3pm – Sunday, 9/17, 3pm. All campers must be fully packed and vacating the campground by 3pm on Sunday, 9/17.
CAMPING BOX OFFICE
- Thursday, 9/14: 2pm–midnight
- Friday, 9/15: 8am–7pm*
- Saturday, 9/16: 8am–5pm*
*On these days, after the camping box office closes, camping Will Call needs will be processed at the Main Box Office, which is open daily from 3pm–1:30am (show hours are 5pm–2am).
- You must be 21+ to consume alcohol in the campground.
- Liquor is NOT permitted at all.
- Beer and wine are OK but are limited to one case of canned beer OR up to 5 liters of boxed wine per person.
- Glass bottles are not permitted.
If you need security, medical or any other assistance, just text “NOC” to 69050, stating your location and the nature of the issue.
Example: NOC – My friend isn’t feeling well. Can someone please come check on her? She’s at the corner of 1st & Wide Awake.
- Please take care of your valuables. Neither Insomniac nor the venue is responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- In the event of inclement weather (lightning, rain, etc.), we advise you to take shelter in your vehicle. If you’re inside the venue during this time, please exit calmly for everyone’s safety. Return to your campsite until the storm clears and you are notified of the resumption of the event.
- Your tent!
- E-Z UP / shade structure
- Plastic stakes and rubber mallets
- Tennis balls or caps used for tent stakes
- Sleeping bags, blankets, pillows
- Small, portable propane or butane grills/stoves (with small tanks, up to 20 lbs per group) *
- Ice chests/coolers
- Food and beverages/water
- Trash bags
- Hydration packs, Insomniac water bottles & reusable plastic water bottles
- Fanny packs
- Non-professional flash/still cameras and hand-held video cameras (e.g., Sony Action Cam, GoPro)
- Cell phones
- Sunglasses and hats
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon arrival)
- Factory-sealed e-juice (allowed upon entry into campground but not into festival grounds)
- Sealed lip balm/gloss
- Makeup and sealed/wrapped tampons
- Sealed packs of gum
- Glowsticks (string glowstick/LED poi is permitted but must be performed 5’ away from others)
- Glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- Hula hoops (especially LED hoops!)
- Totems/decorated pool noodles (see below for guidelines)
- Inflatables (deflated upon entry)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate or company-branded ones)
- Non-amplified (acoustic) musical instruments
* Only you can prevent Wonderland fires! During your stay in the campground, please monitor all cooking devices while in use, and turn off tanks when you’re finished. If you see an unattended fire, please notify a campground staff member immediately.
The following are NOT allowed in the campground:
- Metal stakes & hammers
- Butane accessories, such as torches (butane grills OK)
- Gas generators (solar-powered generators OK)
- Open campfires or fires/flames of any kind (propane/butane grills OK)
- Steel knives and other utensils deemed as weapons
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, etc.)
- Glass bottles (small bottles of perfume/cologne are OK)
- LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- Spray paint
- Air horns
- Large speaker systems
- Professional recording equipment—photo, video or audio (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Golf carts, dune buggies, off-road motorcycles, Segways, etc. (bicycles OK)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Unauthorized vending of food or merchandise, including alcohol
- Promotional flyers, promotional/corporate branded banners, or vehicles displaying sponsorships or ads
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Loose pills without a prescription, or expired medications of any kind (all medications, prescription or otherwise, must be in their original container)
- Liquor (beer and wine OK for 21+)
- Alcohol for minors. You must be 21+ to drink within the campgrounds. If entering with alcohol, you must present government-issued identification. The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department will frequent the campgrounds and randomly card campers seen drinking alcohol. Underage drinkers risk receiving a citation or even being arrested. 21+ campers are advised to carry their government-issued identification AT ALL TIMES.
Decorated totems are welcome in the campground! Please follow these guidelines:
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.
CAMPING CODE OF CONDUCT
Campers are expected to be courteous to one another, as well as to event staff. The campground is shared space, and these are your neighbors for the next few days! Please do your part in making this an incredible weekend for everyone. If a guest participating in any of the following behavior is uncooperative or a persistent offender, they will be removed from the festival site. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.
By purchasing a camping ticket, you agree to adhere to the following code of conduct:
- All campers must be 18 or older, verified by government-issued ID.
- All campers must have a festival ticket.
- All campers must wear their camping wristband (acquired at the camping car check-in).
- Campers consuming alcohol must be 21 or older, verified by government-issued ID, which may be randomly checked at any time.
- All campers must be packed and vacated from the campground by 3pm on Sunday, September 17.
- Quiet time will be enforced from 2–8am each night. Please respect your fellow campers!
- No vehicle movement is allowed from 2–6am.
- Prohibited items confiscated at entry or during the event will NOT be returned. Please don’t bring prohibited items!
The following actions may result in a WARNING and/or EJECTION from the campground:
- Irresponsible use of alcohol
- Public nudity or lewd behavior
- Accessing restricted areas without proper passes
- Taunting, bullying, abusive/disruptive language and or obscene gestures
- Moving RV or vehicle to another location after placement by festival staff
- Parking or extending any part of RV or tent into fire lanes or outside designated/marked area
- Playing music during enforced quiet hours
- Failing to cooperate/comply with campground safety officers
The following actions will result in IMMEDIATE EJECTION:
- Relieving your bladder or bowels anywhere other than approved restrooms/porta-potties
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone
- Public sexual behavior
- Possession/use of illegal drugs
- Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property
Please check this site frequently, as camping information is subject to change, and further items may be added to the lists above. If you have camping questions that aren’t answered below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll respond as quickly as possible. Thank you!
Q: Can I buy a single-night camping pass?
A: No. Only three-night passes are available.
Q: Is three-night camping for Thursday/Friday/Saturday or Friday/Saturday/Sunday?
A: Three-night camping passes are for the nights of Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Q: My friends are arriving later. Can they join my campsite?
A: Yes, your friends are welcome to join your campsite after you have checked in. This process differs depending on how they arrive:
- If your friends are driving, they must purchase an overnight parking pass. This will allow them to leave their car in a designated parking lot until 3pm on Sunday. Camping wristbands will be distributed upon arrival.
- If your friends are being dropped off, they can join your campsite by paying a $20 per-person fee upon check-in. This fee is to encourage our campers to carpool in an effort to reduce Nocturnal Wonderland’s footprint. In order to check in, your friends will need to know your camping pass order number.
Q: Can I reserve a campsite for my friends next to mine?
A: No, reserving campsites is not allowed. To camp next to your friends, your entire group must arrive and enter the campground together.
Q: My friend bought my camping pass for me. How do I pick it up?
A: Just bring a photocopy of your friend’s credit card and ID.
Q: Can we park our cars next to our tents?
A: If you purchase a car camping pass, you may park next to your tent. However, tent campers will park their vehicles in a designated lot near the tent campground.
Q: Are we allowed to sleep in our cars/oversize vans?
A: No. Sleeping in cars or vans can be a serious health risk due to heat. We do not advise this for anyone!
Q: Will there be a general store in the camping area?
A: Yes! It will be open the entire time that the campground is open.
Q: Can I grill or cook in the campground?
A: Yes! Small, portable propane or butane stoves/grills are allowed for cooking. Tanks up to 20 lbs (per group) will be allowed into the campground. Please monitor your cooking devices and fully turn off tanks whenever you are not using them. Stay safe, and be aware of your surroundings while cooking. Note: Other butane accessories (including torches), as well as steel knives or other utensils deemed as weapons, will not be allowed into the campground.
Q: Are there showers in the campground?
A: Yes. We offer showers, portable toilets, and drinking water.
Q: If you confiscate something, can I get it back at the end of the weekend?
A: Prohibited items confiscated at any point — whether at entry or throughout the weekend — will NOT be returned. Please see the above list of prohibited items and read it carefully. If you have a question as to whether something is permitted, contact email@example.com. If you’re unsure about an item, we advise you to leave it at home.