Participants must arrive at the side deck 10 minutes prior to their time slot, or they may be replaced at Insomniac personnel’s discretion. Participants will be required to sign a release of liability and damage waiver at the time of sign-up. Insomniac reserves the right to revoke slot and festival attendance (prior to or during slot) from any participant whom event or venue personnel deem may, at their sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, and/or may bring Insomniac into disrepute. Open Decks is subject to change or cancellation at Insomniac’s sole discretion.
The campground at Nocturnal Wonderland is more than just a place to lay your head between shows—it’s your home for the weekend, a welcoming community, and a bustling hub of entertainment, activities, and amenities for all campers to enjoy. From the campground pre-party, silent disco, and open decks to daily yoga and crafts, campers can experience a whole other side of festival life.
Keep the dance party going after-hours with the Silent Disco! Music is transmitted via wireless headphones, so those nearby hear nothing but the sounds of your dancing feet.
Schedule and lineups TBA
It’s like open mic, but it’s you on the decks! Grab your USB stick, and join us Friday and Saturday afternoons.
Open Decks is open only to campers with a camping wristband. Sets are limited to 30 minutes, one set per person for the festival. Potential participants must bring a USB with enough original content to play a 30-minute set. The first eight people to sign up each day will get a slot. Sign-up begins each day at the Silent Disco area at 11:30am. No lining up is allowed prior to 11am. You must be present to sign up (no signing up for other people).
Rejuvenate your mind, body and soul after dancing the night away. Bring your yoga mat, water bottle and good vibes.
Arts & Crafts
Get crafty, and make something beautiful! We’ll have materials and staff on-hand to help you.
Stay cool in the pool, or slip down one of our water slides! Friday & Saturday, 10am–5pm.
- Food, drinks and ice and other general store items will be available for purchase.
- The campground will offer portable toilets and drinking water Thursday–Sunday.
- Cell phone chargers are available. Sorry, there are no electrical outlets.
- Shower hours TBA
- The campground will feature Insomniac Shop merch and general store booths. Come by and grab your Nocturnal apparel and camping festival essentials!
- The campground offers 24-hour emergency medical services, as well as multiple info kiosks. Please familiarize yourself with their locations, which will be clearly marked on the campground map.
- Lost something? Check the Lost & Found located in the camping area.
- ADA camping, showers and bathrooms will be available. Contact us if you have questions.