Skip the traffic and the hassle of parking, and travel the safe way to Nocturnal Wonderland with the Official Insomniac Shuttle Program! Each shuttle pass includes transportation to and from the festival. Shuttles depart from the Best Western Ontario Airport (209 N Vineyard Ave, Ontario, CA 91764), but you can stay at any of the many hotels within walking distance.
For hotel options near the shuttle pickup point, check out the Insomniac Hotel Block.
Shuttles depart from 2:30pm–8:30pm, dropping you off at the Official Nocturnal Wonderland Shuttle Lot. Return transportation to the hotel block runs from 11pm–1:30am.
Shuttle passes can be picked up at the following location and times:
Best Western Plus Ontario Airport (shuttle departure location)
209 N Vineyard Ave
Ontario, CA 91764
Saturday, September 14: 1pm–8:30pm
Sunday, September 15: 1pm–8:30pm
When arriving at check-in, please have ready the E-ticket you received with your purchase, as well as a valid photo ID. You will receive a wristband, which will be your shuttle pass for the weekend.
Going to Nocturnal: 2:30pm–8:30pm
- Initial shuttles will depart beginning at 2:30pm, leaving every 30 minutes.
- From 3:30pm–5:30pm (peak time), shuttles will continuously board and leave as they fill. Please make your way to the boarding area, and we will load you onto a shuttle!
- After peak time, shuttles will again depart every 30 minutes, with the last at 8:30pm.
Returning from Nocturnal: Boarding begins at 11pm, and shuttles will make return trips until 1:30am.
- Shuttles must fill up before departing.
- Do not lose your shuttle wristband! You must wear it and be prepared to present it to shuttle staff each time you board (both going to Nocturnal and coming back at night).
- You may not park in the Ontario Hotel parking lots unless you have a hotel room there.
- All sales are final.
- For shuttle-related questions, please contact us by texting “Nocturnal” to (323) 813-5467 or by email.