- You must be 21+ to consume alcohol in the campground.
- If entering with alcohol, you must present government-issued identification. Law enforcement will frequent the campground and randomly card campers seen drinking alcohol. Underage drinkers risk receiving a citation or even being arrested. 21+ campers are advised to carry their government-issued identification AT ALL TIMES.
- Acceptable: Beer and alcoholic drinks under 16% ABV, up to 24 cans per person (12oz or under), or up to 5L of wine.
- Prohibited: Liquor above 16% ABV or glass of any kind.
- For your safety, sleeping in parked vehicles is prohibited, with the exception of RV camping.
- The campground will be fully staffed by our Ground Control team, as well as medical and security personnel, 24 hours a day.
- We will also offer shade structures, free filtered drinking water refill stations, and water misters to help keep you cool during the day.
- Please take care of your valuables. Neither Insomniac nor the venue is responsible for any lost or stolen items.
TEXTING SERVICE: If you need security, medical or any other assistance, text (510) NITE OWL [(510) 648-3695], stating your location and the nature of the issue. Example: My friend isn’t feeling well. Can someone please come check on her? She’s at the corner of 1st & Wide Awake.
Note: There are different Acceptable/Prohibited item lists for the festival and the campground. Read below for camping guidelines, or view the festival guidelines.
Remember: it’s only three days! Roll your clothes, and pack lightly. These are just some of the items encouraged within the campground:
- YES Canopies, E-Z UPs, large umbrellas, or shade structures within your allotted campground space
- YES Bicycles (Must be wearing helmet)
- YES Flags/banners/totems to distinguish your tent (see Totem Guidelines)
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry) including 2.5L Hydration Packs
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras and hand-held video cameras (e.g., Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroids)
- YES Personal-size battery-powered speakers
- YES Personal-size pool floaties (made for no more than one adult)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- YES Plastic stakes and rubber mallets
- YES Small, portable propane grills/stoves with small tanks, up to 4 lbs per group (propane bottles that are part of your RV/camping trailer’s internal system are OK, even if they exceed 4 lbs)
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- YES Tampons and pads (must be sealed at entry)
- YES Wagons (must be soft-sided, collapsible)
* Only you can prevent Wonderland fires! During your stay in the campground, please monitor all cooking devices while in use, and turn off tanks when you’re finished. If you see an unattended fire, please notify a campground staff member immediately.
The following are NOT allowed in the campground:
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Laser pointers
- NO Air horns
- NO Liquor above 16% ABV or glass of any kind.
- NO Butane grills or accessories, such as torches
- NO Costumes that resemble public safety uniforms (police, SWAT, fire, security, medical, life guards) in any way
- NO Camping wind turbines
- NO Dollies or hand trucks
- NO Drones or remote-control aircraft
- NO Drugs or illegal substances
- NO Dry ice
- NO Fireworks
- NO Gas generators (solar-powered generators OK)
- NO Glass bottles (small bottles of perfume/cologne OK)
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Hammocks
- NO Hookahs
- NO Large speaker systems (Sound systems are limited to USB-powered/personal portable speakers. No amplified sound systems are allowed.
- NO Loose pills without a prescription, or expired medications of any kind (all medications, prescription or otherwise, must be in their original container)
- NO scooters, skateboards, longboards
- NO Metal stakes & hammers
- NO Nitrogen dioxide (NO2) canisters or nitrous of any kind
- NO Open campfires or fires/flames of any kind (propane grills OK)
- NO Personal gas tanks for refueling RVs
- NO Pets (except service animals)
- NO Professional recording equipment—photo, video or audio (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms, or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Promotional flyers & stickers, promotional/corporate branded banners, or vehicles displaying sponsorships or ads
- NO Red-colored light-up wands, batons, or lightsabers
- NO Solar camping showers
- NO Spray paint
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- NO Unauthorized vending of food or merchandise, including alcohol
Accessible campsites are available in all tiers of camping!
- For those with accessibility needs, preferred camping locations offer close access to paths, entrances, exits, shuttles, accessible restrooms, and accessible showers.
- Accessible camping spots are available on a first come, first served basis. Registering helps us prepare for your group and plan our accessible camping area. To reserve an ADA camping spot, please use this form.
- Accessible transportation will be available to take Headliners from ADA camping to the accessible festival entrance. Please visit the camping Access Center to get picked up in an accessible shuttle.
- To learn more about the accessible features of the festival, visit our Accessibility page.
Camping Code of Conduct
Campers are expected to be courteous to one another, as well as to event staff. The campground is shared space, and these are your neighbors for the next few days! Please do your part in making this an incredible weekend for everyone. If a guest participating in any of the following behavior is uncooperative or a persistent offender, they will be removed from the festival site. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.
By entering the campground, you agree to adhere to the following code of conduct:
- All campers must be 18 or older, verified by government-issued ID.
- All campers must have a festival ticket.
- All campers must wear their camping wristband (acquired at check-in).
- Campers consuming alcohol must be 21 or older, verified by valid photo ID, which may be randomly checked at any time.
- All campers must be packed and vacated from the campground by 3pm on Monday, 9/19.
- No vehicle movement will be permitted once parked.
- Prohibited items confiscated at entry or during the event will NOT be returned. Please don’t bring prohibited items!
The following actions may result in a WARNING and/or EJECTION from the campground:
- Irresponsible use of alcohol
- Public nudity or lewd behavior
- Accessing restricted areas without proper passes
- Taunting, bullying, abusive/disruptive language, and/or obscene gestures
- Failing to cooperate/comply with campground safety officers
- Moving your vehicle to another location after placement by festival staff
- Parking or extending any part of your tent into fire lanes or outside designated/marked area
The following actions will result in IMMEDIATE EJECTION:
- Relieving your bladder or bowels anywhere other than approved restrooms/porta-potties
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone
- Public sexual behavior
- Possession/use of illegal drugs
- Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property