- You must be 21+ to consume alcohol in the campground.
- If entering with alcohol, you must present government-issued identification. Law enforcement will frequent the campground and randomly card campers seen drinking alcohol. Underage drinkers risk receiving a citation or even being arrested. 21+ campers are advised to carry their government-issued identification AT ALL TIMES.
- For your safety, sleeping in parked vehicles is prohibited, with the exception of RV camping.
- The campground will be fully staffed by our Ground Control team, as well as medical and security personnel, 24 hours a day.
- We will also offer shade structures, free filtered drinking water refill stations, and water misters to help keep you cool during the day.
- Please take care of your valuables. Neither Insomniac nor the venue is responsible for any lost or stolen items.
TEXTING SERVICE: If you need security, medical or any other assistance, just text “NOC” to 69050, stating your location and the nature of the issue. Example: NOC – My friend isn’t feeling well. Can someone please come check on her? She’s at the corner of 1st & Wide Awake.
Note: There are different Acceptable/Prohibited item lists for the festival and the campground. Read below for camping guidelines, or view the festival guidelines.
Remember: it’s only three days! Roll your clothes, and pack lightly. These are just some of the items encouraged within the campground:
- YES Cell phones
- YES Chairs
- YES Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon arrival)
- YES E-juice (up to one bottle per person—must be factory-sealed upon entry)
- YES E-Z UP / shade structure
- YES Earplugs
- YES Eye masks
- YES Factory-sealed e-juice (allowed upon entry into campground but not into festival grounds)
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate or company-branded ones)
- YES Folding chairs
- YES Food and beverages/water
- YES Glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Glowsticks (string glowstick/LED poi, whips and orbitals are permitted but must be performed 5′ away from others)
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Hula hoops (especially LED hoops!)
- YES Hydration packs (with no more than two main compartments and one smaller one, reservoir must be empty upon entry)
- YES Ice
- YES Ice chests/coolers
- YES Inflatables (deflated upon entry)
- YES Juuls (one 4-pack of Juul Pods per person OK—must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Lighters
- YES Lip balm, gloss and lipstick (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Makeup
- YES Non-amplified (acoustic) musical instruments
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras and hand-held video cameras (e.g., Sony Action Cam, GoPro)
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon arrival)
- YES Personal-size, battery-powered speakers
- YES Phone chargers and external battery packs
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- YES Plastic mirrors (measuring less then 8″x8″)
- YES Plastic stakes and rubber mallets
- YES Reusable water bottles (empty upon entry)
- YES Sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, air mattresses (deflated upon entry)
- YES Small, portable propane grills/stoves with small tanks, up to 4 lbs per group (propane tanks that are a part of your RV/camping trailer’s internal system are OK, even if they exceed 4 lbs)*
- YES Sunglasses and hats
- YES Sunscreen lotion
- YES Tampons and pads (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Tennis balls or caps used for tent stakes
- YES Your tent!
- YES Totems/decorated pool noodles (see guidelines)
- YES Towels and sandals (for use in the shower)
- YES Trash bags
- YES Wind chairs/sofas (deflated upon entry)
* Only you can prevent Wonderland fires! During your stay in the campground, please monitor all cooking devices while in use, and turn off tanks when you’re finished. If you see an unattended fire, please notify a campground staff member immediately.
The following are NOT allowed in the campground:
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Air horns
- NO Alcohol for minors. You must be 21+ to drink within the campground. If entering with alcohol, you must present government-issued identification. The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department will frequent the campground and randomly card campers seen drinking alcohol. Underage drinkers risk receiving a citation or even being arrested. 21+ campers are advised to carry their government-issued identification AT ALL TIMES.
- NO Bota bags
- NO Breakable glass or acrylic mirrors (compact makeup and shatter-proof, plastic mirrors measuring less then 8″x8″ are OK)
- NO Butane accessories, such as torches or grills
- NO Candles
- NO Drones or remote-controlled aircraft
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Fireworks
- NO Gas generators (solar-powered generators OK)
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass bottles (small bottles of perfume/cologne are OK)
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Hookahs
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large speaker systems (Sound systems are limited to USB-powered/personal portable speakers. No amplified sound systems allowed.)
- NO Laser pointers
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Loose cans or beverages (must be packaged and sealed at entry)
- NO Loose pills without a prescription, or expired medications of any kind (all medications, prescription or otherwise, must be in their original container)
- NO Medical or recreational marijuana
- NO Metal stakes & hammers
- NO Mirrors
- NO Motorized vehicles of any kind, including golf carts, dune buggies, off-road motorcycles, Segways, electric bicycles, hoverboards, powered skateboards or scooters (bicycles OK)
- NO Open campfires or fires/flames of any kind (propane grills OK)
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Pets (except service animals)
- NO Professional recording equipment—photo, video or audio (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Promotional flyers, promotional/corporate branded banners, or vehicles displaying sponsorships or ads
- NO Solar camping showers
- NO Spray paint
- NO Steel knives and other utensils deemed as weapons
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Toolboxes
- NO Unauthorized vending of food or merchandise, including alcohol
- NO Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, etc.)
Accessible campsites are available in all tiers of camping!
- For those with accessibility needs, preferred camping locations offer close access to paths, entrances, exits, shuttles, accessible restrooms, and accessible showers.
- Accessible camping spots are available on a first come, first served basis. Registering helps us prepare for your group and plan our accessible camping area. To reserve a spot, please complete the ADA Camping Registration Form.
- Accessible transportation will be available to take Headliners from ADA camping to the accessible festival entrance. Please visit the camping Access Center to get picked up in an accessible shuttle.
- To learn more about the accessible features of the festival, visit our Accessibility page.
Camping Code of Conduct
Campers are expected to be courteous to one another, as well as to event staff. The campground is shared space, and these are your neighbors for the next few days! Please do your part in making this an incredible weekend for everyone. If a guest participating in any of the following behavior is uncooperative or a persistent offender, they will be removed from the festival site. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.
By entering the campground, you agree to adhere to the following code of conduct:
- All campers must be 18 or older, verified by government-issued ID.
- All campers must have a festival ticket.
- All campers must wear their camping wristband (acquired at check-in).
- Campers consuming alcohol must be 21 or older, verified by valid photo ID, which may be randomly checked at any time.
- All campers must be packed and vacated from the campground by 3pm on Monday, 9/16.
- No vehicle movement will be permitted once parked.
- Prohibited items confiscated at entry or during the event will NOT be returned. Please don’t bring prohibited items!
The following actions may result in a WARNING and/or EJECTION from the campground:
- Irresponsible use of alcohol
- Public nudity or lewd behavior
- Accessing restricted areas without proper passes
- Taunting, bullying, abusive/disruptive language, and/or obscene gestures
- Failing to cooperate/comply with campground safety officers
- Moving RV or vehicle to another location after placement by festival staff
- Parking or extending any part of RV or tent into fire lanes or outside designated/marked area
- Violating the RV camping power grid policies
The following actions will result in IMMEDIATE EJECTION:
- Relieving your bladder or bowels anywhere other than approved restrooms/porta-potties
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone
- Public sexual behavior
- Possession/use of illegal drugs
- Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property