3-Night RV Camping
Camp in style and convenience when you drive your own RV to the Nocturnal Wonderland campground. To camp with an RV or camping trailer, you must purchase an RV pass (one per vehicle), and each camper must have their own camping wristband, which will be distributed at check-in. RVs must be standard size, with max capacities ranging from 3–7 people. Legal vehicle capacity will be enforced.
See below for check-in information and RV guidelines, and check out our Camping Guidelines for packing lists and policies.
NOTE: A Camping pass does NOT include festival admission; you must purchase your ticket separately.
Overnight Parking is an additional parking lot for campers arriving at a separate time and joining an existing campsite.
- Only one Overnight Parking pass will be allowed per campsite.
- Each Overnight Parking pass is good for one (1) vehicle for the entire weekend.
- No re-entry is allowed.
- Cars entering Overnight Parking may not exceed the legal capacity for their vehicle. No oversize vehicles are allowed.
- Overnight Parking will be open during normal camping check-in hours.
Each campsite is allowed a maximum of 5 people, including guests who arrive via Overnight Parking, rideshare, drop-off, etc. Campsites exceeding 5 people will be required to purchase an additional camping pass.
RV Camping Check-In
If you purchase camping with your festival tickets, you will receive your RV decal and any additional vehicle passes with your tickets. If you purchase camping separately, your RV decal and any additional vehicle passes will be delivered separately. If your festival and/or camping passes are being held at Will Call, just present your order number, credit card, and photo ID to pick them up at Campground Ticket Help.
Your festival wristband will be scanned upon entry, along with your RV decal or hangtag. Each group member will then also be given a camping wristband—up to the maximum capacity of the vehicle you arrive in.
Your RV will then receive a thorough search and an assigned parking space. All RVs will be checked to ensure they:
- Do not exceed the total permitted length of 45 feet, including tow vehicle if applicable
- Have a working air conditioner powered by a non-engine-driven generator
If you and another RV camping group arrive together, you may be assigned adjacent campsites. “Saving spots” is not allowed, and campsites will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Please plan accordingly!
RV Camping Policies
- Each camper must have a valid festival ticket and camping pass and must arrive ready in their RV.
- RVs may not be dropped off or picked up by a third party.
- You may not exceed the total permitted length of 45 feet, including tow vehicle if applicable. If you are bringing a separate vehicle or non-motorized trailer that can’t fit in the provided RV camping space, you must purchase a vehicle add-on.
- All RVs must have a working air conditioner powered by an on-board generator—the vehicle engine may NOT be left running.
- All RV guests must arrive to the campground with a full tank of fuel to prevent issues with air conditioning.
- No personal generator refueling will be permitted.
- Once parked, RVs may not be moved until 9am on Sunday, 9/16, unless leaving the festival and not returning. If you would like to leave the campsite before the end of the weekend, please reach out to a campground staff member for an escort.
- Staking anything into the ground is not permitted, so please plan accordingly.